JPMC CP&A Data Science Associate

Hi, Any idea what to expect for JPMC CP&A Data Science Associate Super day Interviews (4*30mins). Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

Hello! So I’m not quite sure about data science interviews for CP&A but from what I understand the general data science interviews at JP are pretty standard ds interviews. You should expect a few SQL questions (medium, perhaps even hard) which involve mostly queries, coding part (lc mediums), lots of questions about your own experience, projects you’ve worked on and other behavioral questions. They also recently have liked to ask about ML models/algorithms, especially if you have personal experience working with any ml model. Hope this helps, good luck!

one thing to add to what the @TechGuru said is that a number of large investment banks focus a lot on behavioral questions that require you to have concrete examples to demonstrate your skills, for instance give me a situation where you worked on a complex project, but had to present it to non-technical people, how did you got about doing that. You could end up working on projects for sales & trading, who don’t have expertise in DS, so they want to make sure you can explain your analysis in layman’s terms

Are you interviewing for ds at other banks as well?