IBM NA Garage Engineer (2021-2022) Hackerrank coding assessment

Anyone took the Data Engineer IBM Garage summit hackerrank assessment? What type of questions can I expect? It says they are 3 questions.

Unfortunately I don’t have much insight into the OAs/interviews for this role but since it’s a data engineer position, be prepared for SQL/Python questions (see this one sql - List Customer And Product Without Sale - Stack Overflow). If you are a software engineer, the coding questions should be relatively straightforward for you.

1 Like

Hello! Have you completed the assessment yet? Also, I’m new to this platform and it seems like when I add this positions to my “applications” it says zero people are ahead of me lol that doesn’t seem right. Is there a specific way I need to input the name of the application to be added to the group?

Welcome to the community @NoobCoder! From our end, no one else has added this particular application at IBM to our system, including the OP. Our data is crowd-sourced (unfortunately companies do not release this information) so everything you see is based on users who are on the platform. @gotSheep if you wouldn’t mind adding the application too it would really help other users out. Nevertheless, I hope you both are finding Leap helpful and we’re glad to have you :blush:

1 Like

yes, i completed but didn’t move forward in the application. I got rejected

Oh no I’m so sorry :frowning: But hey keep applying! You’ll get there! I got rejected from 4 of the 9 positions I applied to at IBM haha… and the rest I’m still waiting to see if I even move on from the first round