BlackRock 2022 Analyst Program Internal Tech Audit(New grad) final interview

Did anyone here interview with BlackRock for the 2022 analyst program? I have a final interview scheduled with them and the first part is a 30 mins interview and not sure what to expect. Any help/tips will be appreciated.

Hi again! So I couldn’t get much info about this position but I want to give you an example of a final interview of 3 rounds that were recently asked for another similar engineering new grad position. Perhaps they may be helpful for your preparation:

First round: Core java, spring and some back-end questions, related to how a database is designed. If it’s running slowly, what could be the possible reason? How would you find the problem and solve it?
second: anagram coding question, pretty easy
third: coding question using a stack to sort the numbers in another stack (like this Sort a stack using a temporary stack - GeeksforGeeks)

Each interviewer also asked about resume in depth, specifically your classes and projects. If you had any obstacles or problems in your projects, how did you fix them?

Did you apply to this yourself or did a recruiter reach out to you about the position? I’m asking because it seems like a more niche-y position. Are you mostly applying to SWE new grad roles?