Barclays Developer Analyst - Explorer Graduate Programme- 2022(New grad)

anyone done the coding assessment and video interview? what kinds of questions can I expect? Thanks!

From what I can tell there are two OAs.

The first is a cognitive ability/personality/barclays mindset assessment. Cognitive ability is basically simple brainteaser type things like “A is not available on Wednesday, B is available after A, and C is before D, how would you arrange meetings?” and pattern finding rules like after giving you four images, what’s the next one in the pattern. There are 36 minutes for 24 questions. Personality and mindset assessment are similar but without time limit.

The second OA (I assume you’re referring to this?) is the 2 coding questions (60 mins) and a few behavioral video questions. The 4 behavioral questions are pretty standard like “Describe a time when you identified a need to improve a particular skill or capability.” For the coding part, they can give coding exercises that are a little wordy and hard to understand so be sure to read the questions carefully. The difficulty shouldn’t be too hard but take your time.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

do you know if the coding assessment is on hackerrank or hirevue?

Actually not sure about this, if I can find out I’ll let you know!

1 Like