Are there jobs that don't get boring after a few months?

It feels like even the companies or teams that sound very interesting and exciting will end up being boring after a few months. The work will become monotonous and you get lost in the detail of your tiny role. Also, I find it hard to believe that one can continue learning in a job. Seems like after you get over the initial learning curve you just plateau. I welcome anyone to correct my opinion on this.

nothing in finance, tech or consulting. But in all seriousness, it really depends on what you’re looking for. Do you want to learn new things, have good WLB, work with interesting people, have an intense work pace…If you just want to continue learning on the job, then that depends on the team and your manager too. What did you study?

Econ and philosophy. I mostly just want to learn at my job and not have to do repetitive, monotonous bitch work everyday. Is that even possible at the junior level?

I think the more technical the role, the more likely you’re going to learn on the job. Have you thought about graduate school? If you want to continue learning, doing a PhD is the best way to do that!