Any info about quant trading -codepair round with a developer at Akuna Capital?

I have a codepair round with Akuna for the job of Graduate Quantitative Trader. They said that apart from coding I would be asked some technical questions as well, do you have any idea about what kind of technical questions are covered ? In coding do they look for basic STL , C++ and python or are they asking questions from graph theory and dynamic programming ?

I assume you’re talking about the hackerrank coding part? The format should be two questions in an hour. Examples recently include leetcode 1046, matrix summation, Almost Equal Strings (hackerrank), Shopping Cart Billing (leetcode).

Also I thought I’d also give an example of a question they recently asked during the next webcam interview: imagine a game with 26 letters of the alphabet arranged in two rows A-M and N-Z. You have to pick two letters randomly, one from each row. For instance you pick C+ and Q-. Then the machine will pick one letter by random from from each row, say A and N. Then you will get (A-C)+(Q-N)=(1-3)+(4-1)=1, where the numbers are the index of the letters (A = 1, C = 3, N = 1, Q = 4). They’ll ask you a bunch of questions about the game e.g. under certain settings, how to maximise your expected value of points. Or like after five rounds, what do you think your expected payout will be. You’ll be expected to talk through your logic for each of the questions.

Let me know if you don’t understand the question and good luck!